Thursday, September 24, 2009

There's A Nip In the Air


There's a nip in the air here and its making me crave all the things about Fall that I love: The fall colors all around, beautiful leaves,the sweater and sweatshirt weather, campfires, and fires in the fireplace,"my" mountain views from back home (like the pic above of Moses Cone Manor and Plantation in NC ), my favorite candles burning (making my home smell of spices I love cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and vanilla). I love Fall, it has to be my most favorite time of year. I have such great memories of Fall from my childhood. My brother and I camping out in the bright orange pup tent in the backyard, hiking in the woods through leaves up to our knees, spiced cider, making sweet treats with mom, and jumping in a huge mound of leaves (that we raked up of course) before burning them and roasting marshmallows over that fire.



So do you love Fall? If so what are some of your favorite Fall memories?

No comments: