Saturday, January 24, 2009

AWESOME choir... singing Total Praise!


One of my awesome student helpers and rapper extraordinaire Thomas Starchia from my former church First Baptist Norfolk, VA who is now all grown up and majoring in music at Liberty University posted this video. Thomas is the 4th from the left on the 2nd row :-) Its of the gospel choir that he is in.

http://www.facebook.com/v/515066161656

Click on the link to the above and then click the arrow on the bottom right of the picture and it will show you the video.
Just be prepared for the chills :-)
Here are the lyrics to this powerful song :-) written by Richard Smallwood


Lord, I will lift, mine eyes to the hills

Knowing my help is coming from You

Your peace,

You give me in time of the storm
You are the source of my strength

You are the strength of my life

I lift my hands in total praise to You
Amen, Amen

Amen, Amen

Amen, Amen

Amen, Amen

No comments: