Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cravings......

The other day I was having one of those cravings... you know those moments. And you can't shake it?? I wanted a Fresca. Just a cold can would have hit the spot. But when you go to a convenience store, drug store or gas station. You find all the standards, Coke products, Pepsi products, and yes all the random beverages that are out there including Sobe, Red Bull, etc. But NOT a Fresca!!Why not have a little of everything?? I mean come on isn't the world supposed to revolve around me and my beverage needs????
I know, I know I need to get a "taste" of reality and realize the world does NOT revolve around me. And no I won't die if I have to drink Diet Dr. Pepper which is my runner up to Fresca. And yes I do need to count my blessings and be thankful for all that I HAVE instead of not being able to get my silly drink. But I confess there is a pack of Fresca in my fridge right now, just in case. :-)