Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday Morning Memory......

Ahhhh, the good ole days. Remember, racing to get up before anyone else on Saturday mornings so you could "command" the TV? My favorite early morning Saturday show was Sunrise Theater. It was awesome. They always had a creature feature or some scary movie. I still remember The Creature From the Black Lagoon. I think it was raining that morning so it stayed dark outside for a long time. It was perfect "scary" weather.

One fun bonus was getting to hear school house rock in between my favorite cartoons. School house rock saved me many times in class. :-) This video above in particular and the grammar rock about a Noun well actually the list is long so watch this, relive those good ole days or if you are too young to know about these...track them down and watch them they are GREAT!


No comments: