Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dinner Theatre Continued



Have you ever tried really hard to learn a piece of music and then continue to have 2 left feet with your choreography and also have the irritating mental block against a line. If so then you know how I feel!!! I have been listening to this one particular song for almost 2 months now, practicing moves and then I go to the first rehearsal and of course.... I GO BLANK! I just hate that. Now the rest of my team is moving right along, singing the words with no problem and I am at least three steps behind them. It looks like a really bad I Love Lucy episode, LOL. Well that's me. Dinner Theatre wouldn't be the same if I didn't goof up someway. :-)  Well only three more nights to go. It will be interesting to see the outcomes of some of these pieces. If we make it out alive it will be a miracle. 

No comments: