Monday, January 28, 2008

I have a weakness


Well, its hard to admit but I have a food weakness. If you had to guess most would choose the obvious, chocolate. I mean I am female, duh! But today as I was eating with my co-workers at Cracker Barrel I had to admit, I absolutely love their Breakfast! I always have. It doesn't matter what they cook. I like all of it. I mean who can resist thick slices of bacon, grits, homemade buttermilk biscuits, eggs any way other than poached :-(, pancakes (okay I didn't have them today but their pecan buttermilk pancakes are AWESOME! I was trying really hard to be "good") and just about anything else they serve for breakfast. But, if you are trying to watch your calorie or fat intake then don't even think about it. Although they do have a low carb menu. But don't you think a low carb menu at Cracker Barrell sounds  a bit like an oxymoron? There is also something about the atmosphere there: the roaring fire in the open hearth fireplace, I love that. Even in the heat of summer I like seeing that fireplace roaring hot.  

While I am confessing I will go ahead and admit I am also addicted to Sonic's Cranberry Limeades, but it has to be the route 44 size.

okay now I am hungry. Better go and fix my dinner. Chicken anyone :-) ?

No comments: