Saturday, January 2, 2010

Review Of Ted Dekker's Green

Okay my review of Green is pitifully late, but the past months were crazy busy for me. I finished reading Green a few months ago but was unable to think through to review it. So here goes the review now that my brain has had time to "recover" from busy activities.

In the book Green, Ted Dekker once again masterfully continues and finishes the story of Thomas Hunter and Billy Redigar, with Thomas in the future and Billy in our current time. Such is the last of the Circle Books, cleverly deemed Zero: the beginning and the end. It picks up where White left off or if you haven't read Black you can read this to start the adventure. I love the way Dekker has cleverly woven the past and the future together so masterfully. Filled with action this book is a non-stop adventure helping us to see that there is a distinct choice between good and evil knowing that we cannot serve two masters. Ultimately Elyon must be served and only His path leads to real Truth and Life. I cannot wait to read the next books due out by Dekker this year.

To purchase Green click here. Its a great read and filled with promise and hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry,

Happy New Year to you! I trust you are having an enjoyable day. My name is Todd Stepp and I work for BooksChristian.com, here in Franklin, TN. We are a Christian owned & operated company that sells over 200,000 Christian products.

I have visited sdshaw1.blogspot.com and have noticed that you post book reviews on your blog. I wanted to see if you would be interested in partnering with us, enabling visitors to your blog to purchase books that you review, as well as other books that you may suggest to them (books of the day etc.). In return we would pay you 9% on every sale made. There is very little work that would need to be done on your end, as we provide all the tools to create links and codes that you can post on your blog.

I would love to discuss this further with you at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Todd Stepp


--
todd stepp
bookschristian
e: todd.stepp@bookschristian.com
p: 615.497.9808
aim: mctoddstepp