Monday, March 29, 2010

Re-Post: Pondering the crazy week Jesus was about to have

I am interrupting my posts about our mission trip to re-post this resource about passion week from last year. Last Friday started the walk through what we call the Passion Week. Last Friday I started pondering and reflecting on Jesus' journey to the cross. I have this really neat chart in my NIV Study Bible that is found in the book of Mark. It leads you through each day and even refers you to the scriptures where those events are located. I was able to find something similar on the Bible Wise website. Click on this link to take you to it. I think it will help you as you prepare for to celebrate and remember this Easter season.

As you read and study I pray that God will make this a most memorable and blessed Easter season for you.

No comments: