Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall Weather Teaser....

Today we got a teaser for Fall. We had low humidity,really blue skies and cool breezes. It was awesome! I was able to go outside with one of our mother's day out classes today and play alongside them on the playground. I wasn't exactly dressed for it. Heels and climbing apparatus' don't exactly mix. But it was still awesome. And we had fun screaming, chasing each other, and playing peek a boo. Okay, I am chasing a rabbit. A fun rabbit but still a rabbit. Anyway, if I had a laptop at work I would have worked outside today. It was incredible.

My absolute favorite time of year is Fall. I miss the leaves from back home though. We don't have very much of that here in Texas. But I live vicariously through my family and friends who go and visit my favorite haunts to see these wonderfully beautiful sites. The colors of fall with the bright golds and oranges and reds are just amazing to me. And when you can find a mountain covered in the glory of these colors it is absolutely breathtaking. Or another place is Williamsburg and the Colonial Parkway with its lines of hardwoods ablaze with these lovely colors. Sigh...


Well, I hope you get to enjoy some Fall sights, sounds and colors soon. Enjoy it because it will be gone in the blink of an eye.

No comments: